I love photography. All my life I wanted to be an artist, like my mom. She is extremely talented and her career was as a medical illustrator. My brothers both have passing artistic talent. Me? Well... I can draw a stick figure and you might be able to tell what it is. My artistic expression comes in the form of counted cross stitch, scrapbooking, and photography.
About a year ago, I joined Photowalking Utah via flickr and have learned so much from the other members. Like, you don't have to take a picture of the entire object to make it a good image. Sometimes photos just seem to make themselves. Other times, they need help. Here are a few of mine from my latest outing with Photowalking Utah. It was a special women-only event. Much needed and much appreciated and completely enjoyed!
About a year ago, I joined Photowalking Utah via flickr and have learned so much from the other members. Like, you don't have to take a picture of the entire object to make it a good image. Sometimes photos just seem to make themselves. Other times, they need help. Here are a few of mine from my latest outing with Photowalking Utah. It was a special women-only event. Much needed and much appreciated and completely enjoyed!
1 comments:
Neat pics Mels! I always enjoy looking at the pics you post. I came across a pic you took of me a few years back - it was halloween, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and wearing a nun's habit. On the back you wrote "what is the Catholic church coming to?" Loved that!!!
Post a Comment